Street Address and Campus Map:
The James E. Faust Law Library is located within the S.J. Quinney College of Law, on the University of Utah campus. Our address is 383 S. University Street, Salt Lake City, UT, 84112. Find us on the campus map.
There are several options for parking when coming to the College of Law. There is a parking lot immediately behind (east) the law school. The public can park in this lot at parking meters or a day parking pass may be purchased online with commuter services. Students, faculty and staff may purchase a Day Pass (ranging from $5-$16 a day) to park in a ‘U’ or ‘A’ stall on campus. Visit the Parking Portal to purchase a Day Pass. There are two ways to purchase a parking session:
- Pay at the Kiosk Machine: Visit the kiosk machines located within the pay lot and follow the prompted steps.
- Pay with MobilePay: Scan the QR code displayed on the kiosk machine to be redirected to the TEXT2PARK website. You can also text the P-Code message (ULOT6, ULOT12, ULOT25, ULOT28, ULOT 33, ULOT64) to “25023” to receive a link to the TEXT2PARK website via text message.
The College of Law is located on the northeast corner of 400 South and University Street (1400 East). The James E. Faust Law Library central services and core collection materials are located on the first floor law school. The law library reading room is located in the southeast corner on the first floor. Please inquire at the service desk on level one or two for a librarian, or for help in locating materials on other levels of the building.
Drive east on South Temple Street to 1300 East Street. Turn right (south) and continue on 1300 East to 400 South. Turn left (east) on 400 South and go through the traffic light then take the first left into the parking lot. There are meters down by Pioneer Theater and on the upper level near the Field House.
As you leave the airport, keep to the left and take the I-80 E ramp to City Center/Ogden/Provo. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-80 E and merge onto I-80 E. Continue on I-80 for 5.5 miles to E 600 S/Martin Luther King Jr Blvd exit. Continue straight (east) onto E 600 S/Martin Luther King Jr Blvd for 0.8 mile. Turn left (north) onto 1100 E. Continue for 0.3 mile, through two traffic lights, then take the first left into the parking lot.
We encourage you to use public transportation when you visit the S.J. Quinney College of Law.
- Take TRAX (commuter train) “University” red line to the Stadium stop and walk a half block north. http://www.rideuta.com/
- For other public transit options use UTA’s Trip Planner.
- The law school is on the Red Route for the University’s free campus shuttles (College of Law stop). Live Tracker information is available at http://www.uofubus.com/