The Princeton Review recently released their 2022 Best Law Schools list, where they rank the top 100 law schools according to several important factors. When these scores are combined and compared, the S.J. Quinney College of Law ranks #22, with the following impressive placements:
- Academic Experience: #14
- This rating measures the quality of the school’s learning environment, considering factors such as the quality of teaching and the accessibility of professors, the research resources available, the range of available courses, the balance of curricular emphasis on legal theory and practical lawyering, the tolerance for diverse opinions in the classroom, and the degree of intellectual challenge that the coursework presents.
- Professor Accessibility: #24
- This rating is based on how law students rate the accessibility of law faculty members at their school.
- Professor Teaching: #27
- This rating is based on how students rate the quality of teaching at their law school.
- Admissions Selectivity: #28
- This rating measures the competitiveness of admissions at each law school. Factors taken into consideration include the median LSAT score and undergraduate GPA of entering 1L students, the percentage of applicants who are accepted, and the percentage of those accepted who ultimately enroll.
- Career Rating: #31
- This rating measures the confidence students have in their school’s ability to lead them to fruitful employment opportunities, as well as the school’s own record of having done so. This rating takes into account both student survey responses and school-reported statistical data.
Read more about these rankings in the TaxProf Blog: