The Registrar develops and delivers services and programs related to curriculum and course offerings, academic policies, registration, examinations and grading, graduation andmaintains student records. The Registrar also assists faculty scheduling classrooms and by collecting and distributing papers and exams.
- Directed Research Policy & Form
- Exams: Verified Accommodations
- Exam Reschedule Petition
- Joint Degree Enrollment Form
- Leave of Absence
- Non-Law School Credit Petition
- Summer Study Abroad Application
- Visiting at ABA Approved Law School
Erika Hill, ULAW Registrar
S.J. Quinney College of Law
383 South University Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
Note: Bar Exam Verification/Character and Fitness forms can be mailed or emailed to the registrar.
Official transcripts are processed by the University Registrar's Office, you can order one here.
Unofficial transcripts can be viewed through Campus Information Services [Academic Records→View Unofficial Transcript]. Note these are available for students to better understand their own course history and to aid in planning for graduation—they are not intended to verify academic work for third parties.
Please see the Office of the Registrar’s useful links on how to add/drop courses and using Schedule Builder.
Login to CIS. In the Student Section, go to Student Homepage. Click on the Tasks tile. Look for the hold reason, then follow instructions to contact the appropriate office to release the hold. If you have additional questions, please feel free to reach out the Law Registrar.
If you would like to meet in person or over Zoom to discuss your graduation progress, please schedule a meeting with the Associate Director of Student Activities/Advising.
- For students in other University of Utah graduate programs interested in taking LAW courses:
- See our Non-Law student registration form and contact the Law Registrar with any questions.
- If you are interested in auditing a course as a non-degree student:
- Note that auditing a single course is subject to our block tuition policy, and requires instructor and administrative approval. Contact the Law Registrar for an application and additional information.
- Interested in taking classes as an HB60 student?
- While LAW classes are not part of this program, we encourage you to visit the Continuing Education website for a list of courses.