Quick Links

Student Resources


The Registrar develops and delivers services and programs related to curriculum and course offerings, academic policies, registration, examinations and grading, graduation andmaintains student records. The Registrar also assists faculty scheduling classrooms and by collecting and distributing papers and exams.



ULAW Registrar
S.J. Quinney College of Law
383 South University Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84112


Note: Bar Exam Verification/Character and Fitness forms can be mailed or emailed to the registrar.


Login to CIS. In the Student Section, go to Student Homepage. Click on the Tasks tile. Look for the hold reason, then follow instructions to contact the appropriate office to release the hold. If you have additional questions, please feel free to reach out the Director of Student Activities/Advising.

Please see the Office of the Registrar’s useful links on how to add/drop courses and using Schedule Builder

Register Here

If you would like to meet in person or over Zoom to discuss your graduation progress, please schedule a meeting with the Associate Director of Student Activities/Advising.

Information regarding tuition can be found here